Does your organization suffer from these problems?
--These are pain points that can be solved!
Information is siloed, scattered or missing
- It’s difficult to get the right information at the right level (summary, detailed) to make a decision. Information has be to manipulated to be usable.
- Excel reports are used extensively - they can be incorrect.
- We don’t know what we don’t know.. we are missing a lot of data!
Departments are siloed
- Staff does what they think is right for their area, it’s not always right for the company overall.
- There is not very much cross-department collaboration.
- Sometimes departmental initiatives conflict with each other.
We can’t meet our objectives
- We routinely miss order shipping & financial targets.
- We have KPI’s but meeting them doesn’t seem to give us the results we are looking for.
- We often have late shipments or have shipment issues.
- We often have to delay project schedules.
- We have so many #1 Priorities, we can’t get them all done.
Our processes have many manual components & “workarounds”
- Some of our staff spend much of their time doing paperwork.
- Our systems don’t always handle our current business processes well.
- Some customer interactions are a problem from start to finish.
Our employees seem continually overwhelmed
- Even routine daily work seems to be stressful to some.
- More than a few employees are resistant to change or fail to fully adopt the new processes & tools we put in place.
- Meltdowns & co-worker conflict happen too often.